PROFESSIONAL SERVICES DIGNITY, CULTURE AND AFFORDABLE PRICES
We have focused on the high quality of our services from the very start.
In the time so difficult for us which is the death of your close ones, we take care of the deceased one's family, helping them with all the funeral formalities.
We offer specialist legal aid in relation to:
- all allowances offered by the Social Security Institution with respect to the deceased ones;
- compensation and return of the funds accumulated in the open pension funds
- inheritance and tax proceedings, as well as related ones.
"Jasek" Funeral Company was founded in 1980 by Krystian Jasek, who opened his Funeral Company in the tenement house of his parents, at 27 Zygmunta Starego Street in Gliwice. For over one quarter century the company has won recognition both in Poland and abroad. The company has cold rooms for 35 bodies, two own farewell rooms and a high-tech dissection room.
For many years, the Company has cooperated in Gliwice, Zabrze and Knurów with the Municipal Welfare Centre and the District Prosecutors' Office, carried out international transport of bodies from different parts of Europe as well as air transport, together with renowned funeral companies in the European Union. However, the people are the heart and hub of its operations. The company employs 13 people, managed by Beata and Krystian Jasek as well as Krzysztof Wąs.
We offer comprehensive funeral, cremation and cemetery services
- 24/7 transport of the body from the site of death,
- completing all funeral formalities as per the customer's request,
- organisation of funerals in accordance with the customer's financial capacities,
- intermediation in completing formalities with the Church,
- possible presence of the Lay Master of Ceremony,
- sale of coffins, crosses, urn, palms and wreaths,
- plaques, obituaries and obituary notices,
- posthumous services,
- guaranteed full range of cemetery and stone cutting services,
- own cold rooms,
- organisation of rosary masses, farewell etc. (in our own chapel)
- transport of bodies in Poland and abroad,
- transport of participants by bus or minibus,
- music and photography,
- organisation of funeral receptions
- funeral clothes for men and women
What to do when your close one has passed away? How to cope with formalities?
Transport of the body
Our showcase has always been luxurious hearses, imported from the West by the owner, Krystian Jasek.
JASEK has organised cremation for many years. Since 2007, it has cooperated with the first and largest crematory in the region.
Own funeral chapels enable the family to say farewell to their relatives in a dignified way, to concentrate and pray before the funeral ceremony is started. Each chapel has a different interior and equipment.
JASEK FUNERAL COMPANY has its own cold rooms in Gliwice and Zabrze. Our own cold stores guarantee the body of your close one will wait for the funeral in dignity.
We cooperate with renowned stonecutters offering a large variety of tombstones, plates and sarcophagi.
Jasek has had its professional dissecting room equipped with high-tech cold rooms, proper dissecting room, embalming stand and dressing stand.
The funeral ceremony requires a dignified appearance. We offer a wide choice of clothes for the deceased, as well as for the families.
To make the funeral ceremony more solemn, we offer exceptional music.
Flowers symbolise the farewell and are one of the most important decorations of the funeral ceremony.